Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson



Nathan and I stayed up past midnight to watch Michael Jackson's memorial service. I've always loved Michael Jackson as an entertainer - his music and especially his dancing. I haven't really thought about him much the last few years, but since his death, he's been a topic of conversation in our house. We spent the day after he died watching all of his music videos on YouTube. I dusted off my Michael Jackson CD's and we've all been walking around humming his songs. Elliot has become an avid fan - he can't get enough! Elliot says that he likes Michael better when he was "black". Michael Jackson had many different looks over the years. Elliot likes the Beat It and Thriller era when Michael looked liked this.

My favorite pics of Michael were later - around the time that the Bad and Dangerous albums came out. I think his choreography got a little more exciting then.




Elliot and I both agree on our absolute favorite music video - Smooth Criminal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmN0dwDR1wo
I attached the long version because it was the best quality. If you don't have 10 minutes, enjoy the Live version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWgN0UrVVSo
It's a shame that he died before his comeback tour. I would have loved to see him sing and dance again. The world will miss you Michael! Long live skinny highwater pants and white socks!

No comments: