Saturday, May 29, 2010

Aunt Nat

Gillian was recently assigned a project at school to write a report about her hero. This is what she came up with:



My hero is my aunt Natalie. She is a great example to me. She has been through a lot. She had a premature baby boy. He was born 15 weeks early! He was in the hospital for a long time. When he was finally able to go home, no one was able to see him. I only got to see him through a window! Although I have never get to spend time with him, I am sure Natalie is raising a wonderful little boy. She has made it through this rough past year.

My aunt Natalie is also funny. She has a great sense of humor! She laughs at our jokes and has her own share of making everybody laugh. I always have a great time when she is around.

She is also very nice and caring. I know she is always there for me. She will play with all the little cousins. She will cheer you up when you're sad. My aunt Natalie is no Super hero, she is just a one of kind person. I love you Nat!

3 comments:

love_suz said...

Ahhhh, so sweet Gilly!

Natalie said...

I need a box of tissues!!! That is so increadiably sweet. Thank you sweetheart-that is so kind.

Elisabeth said...

That's the sweetest thing EVER! Sniff. Gillian is a real sweetheart.