Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged!

Emily tagged me! I have to answer these questions, but I won't tag anyone else. Oh, wait.... I tag my sisters - I want to see some new things on their blogs!
Rules: Copy & paste questions on a new post. Answer questions & tag 5 people.


5 things on my to-do list:
Strip all the white paint off the banisters.
Buy a birthday present for the birthday party Gillian got invited to.
Wash all the bed sheets.
Get a Utah driver's license.
Get groceries.

5 things I'd do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
Pay off all our debt.
Go to New York City, then Europe.
Buy new cars for Nathan and I.
Invest - how about oil? I'd like a little slice of that pie!
Save for college, weddings and missions.


5 Snacks I love:
Original Goldfish Crackers
Oreos with milk
Hazelnut cookies from IKEA
Shaved Ice (I wish we had Bahama Bucks stores here!)
Candy (pretty much any kind)

5 Places I've lived:
Phoenix, Arizona
Glendale, Arizona
Avondale, Arizona
Sandy, Utah
(Sorry, that's all I got!)

5 Jobs I've Had:
Sewing gun holsters (don't ask me how to do it, because I have no idea!)
Child Day Care
After-School Child Care
Real Estate Appraisal Office
Wedding Photographer

5 things most people don't know about me:
I count stairs when I climb them.
I like playing Lego Star Wars on the XBox.
I would love an avocado green refrigerator.
My favorite scent is almond (like the extract.)
I wish I was 3 inches taller.

1 comment:

Julia said...

wierd! I totally count stairs when I climb them too!