Sunday, June 28, 2009

Turning 34


I had a really great birthday this year. Nathan took me to a bed and breakfast in Provo (his idea). We stayed at the Hines Mansion


in this room.



Nathan took me to the coolest restaurant I've ever been to for dinner. Check it out!



http://www.sparkrestaurantlounge.com/


The restaurant was very modern and hip with a menu full of items I had to ask the waiter about (I didn't want to order the wrong thing!) I ordered a Shirley Temple with cotton candy, yes, cotton candy, sticking out of the top. Our meals looked like they should be judged on Iron Chef America, you know, with different sauces drizzled on the plate? Everything was so fancy and yummy. Then we went back to our room and took full advantage of the jacuzzi tub. The next morning, after our cozy breakfast in the dining room, we walked to a farmer's market across the street. We had the tastiest mint-lime drinks and chocolate croissants. What a great birthday getaway. Thanks Nay!

No comments: