Thursday, November 11, 2010

The New Addition

This was delivered today:



We're totally excited to have a piano in the house again. We had to leave our hand me down, 100 year old, cobweb-y monster with broken keys behind in AZ, and I've missed it (well, not that piano, but a piano). And when my girls started expressing their desire for piano lessons - and when that turned into begging - we decided it was time to look for one. It just so happened, I found what I was looking for immediately. I looked on KSL, and the very first page of search results had this piano that was the perfect size, color and style and was a screaming deal to boot! Six days later, it's in our living room! Right after it arrived, I pulled out all of my old sheet music and started out with Ashokan Farewell - for mom, since it was her favorite and she asked my to play it all the time back when I was still living at home. Well, the girls are excited to start lessons next week, especially since their own mother is going to be teaching them. Elliot and Henry are even thinking of getting in on that action. Sure . . . why not?

No comments: