Saturday, April 5, 2008

General Conference




Today was the Saturday sessions of General Conference. About five minutes before it started, I found Elliot in the bathroom fully dressed in a nice shirt and sport jacket - and he was combing the rooster tails out of his hair. I asked him what he was doing and he said matter-of-factly, "I want to look nice for Conference." That's my future missionary! I hope that lasts. We enjoyed Conference. I certainly felt the void left by President Hinckley, though. It's cool to think that this time we were only about 20 miles from the Conference Center and the Prophet. Maybe we'll try to go to a session in October.

1 comment:

jakeandmel said...

Wow..That truelly brought a tear to my eye..What a little sweet heart..I know how proud you must me be have instilled in your children the greatness of our Heavenly Father and to have your children be so devoted to him..WOW.. I cant put into words how that made me feel ... We love you Elliot..and miss you bunches..xoxo Melissa