Monday, August 17, 2009

So Random

I'm expecting my new cell phone to arrive tomorrow and I finally figured out how to transfer My Pix and My Flix from my current cell phone's memory to the computer via the micro SD card. So, enjoy some random images and video from the last two years.







IMAX Theatre. The first picture I took on the phone. This was also taken on Nathan's first day at his new job in Utah. My plan was to send him lots of pics to he wouldn't feel like he was missing everything. (Sep. 2007)





ZZZZZZZZ.....





Nathan's favorite cell pic of Henry - it doesn't even really look like him!





I use my cell phone to report injuries to the grandparents.



Cheese!



Jackson Christmas Party - gifts from great-grandma J. (Dec. 2007)



Proof that Henry used to love his fingers and his "pillow".



Henry and Max watching William play Nintendo DS. (2008)



Which one?




After I found Henry hiding behind the filthy clothes racks at Mervyn's. (Nov. 2007)



Me with curly hair. (2007)



Samantha ate a kiwi fruit on a plate. When I went to wash it, this is what I saw. Looks like a ghost! (2008)




Ruth's Diner in Emigration Canyon. (May 2009)



New little shopping carts at Smith's. (April 2009)



Clark Planetarium, Salt Lake City (May 2009)
On the moon:


On Mars:



My kids are such nerds. (Dec. 2007)
Now it's movie time!

2007


When Nathan was flying back and forth on a plane while working in Utah, I had my ringtone for his calls set to "I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver. One night when Nathan was away, I was listening at Henry's bedroom door and overheard him in his crib singing.



We took the kids the meet Spiderman at Toys R Us. Samantha was being shy, and was bugged that he called her a "sour puss". (Dec. 2007)



This is the one that makes me and Nathan laugh every time we see it. Nathan asked Henry if he likes Everett, a little boy in our Avondale ward. His answer was a little random, but very funny! (Feb. 2008)


3 comments:

Sommer said...

That's great! My cell phone pics aren't that cool. What was Henry saying about Everett? I couldn't hear what he said. I love the picture of Gillian and Elliot cross dressing......total blackmail picture.

Allison and Nathan said...

About Everett, Henry's saying: "Everett's not stupid. Everett's not naughty. Everett doesn't poop on the trashcan." I know - it's weird.

Jana Sohm said...

I love cell phone pics. Yours are good!