Friday, May 2, 2008

At My Lovely Deseret




Look at what I found at D.I. last week. Only people who have a taste for the 1970's like I do would appreciate these little treasures! I spent $11 total for all of it! I've never shopped at D.I. before. In fact, I don't think I've ever donated anything to a D.I. store directly, but this store is down the street from me and I had some things I wanted cleared out of my garage. I was surprised and a little amazed at the donation process. I had to wait in a line of about 5 or 6 cars at the back of the store. You pull up and there are around 10 guys waiting to unload what you have, and then you pull away. I was impressed with how many people were there making a donation, and the amount of employees standing there waiting to take the donations tells me that this is pretty typical. Maybe it's because I'm in Utah - or maybe it's like that everywhere!?

No comments: