Saturday, May 24, 2008

Millcreek Canyon










Last Saturday, we drove to Millcreek Canyon, which is full of trailheads and picnic areas. We found a spot next to the creek to relax. The water was around 40 degrees, so we didn't really get in the water. The creek was also running a little fast, which is dangerous. This is the time of year when all of the snow is melting quickly, and the creek levels are high. Instead, we enjoyed some snacks, nice weather and beautiful scenery. Again, I'm amazed at how close these gorgeous canyons are to where we live!

1 comment:

Burton Family said...

That is so DISGUSTING!!! You could not pay me enough to even do that. :( Allison- I can not believe you let your children do that! Actually- I totally can. I'm not at all surprised. Oh, Your sister wanted to know where I got my dress- Downeast. And it's even on clearance now too. I wish it had been when I bought it. Oh well.